Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Facebook 1, Shadechaser 0

I done been swallowed whole.

I guess it's possible or likely that the initial buzz will wear off, but it was sure an interesting ride. Signed up this afternoon, added a few friends - yes, I know it sounds smarmy - and wasn't expecting that much back, a few pings, basically a shinier version of something I was monkeying around with years ago on IRC. So I added my phone number for SMS updates, and for the next 6 hours, a steady stream of traffic.

Kind of touching, truth be told, that so many old friends were interested in hearing from me. Altho there is some karmic debt to be repaid, without a doubt. I've contracted into a pretty solitary creature over the last 10 or 20 years. Sometimes a sublter fade away, sometimes more obvious. But as KSI put it, I've basically been underground for the last 10 years.

So many lines of convergence happening for me right now. Went to Es Tufjo several weeks ago for some ttsj alignment, and my god, what a difference now.

Several months of malaise gone. Downward valley drift ... gone. Too much energy to know what to do with. Went to bed last night at 12:00 or 12:30, up at 6:45, it's 11:20 now - that' what - close to 18 hours? Not even really sleepy yet.

A little worried that maybe this has gone to the manic side a bit, but even if it has, it's better than walking around in a fog like the living dead.

I'm grateful, to be happy and awake.

No comments:

Blog Archive