Sunday, November 2, 2008

What Can I Offer

I get inklings, but to be honest often it's a hazy toothy serpent winding it's way through my life.

Picked it up from a number of places that a good attribute of something that you were born to do is the fact that it turns into a timeless activity when you do it.

Now, time has often been a painful thing for me - that's grist for another post, so without too much upfront analysis the pickup would seem to be fair.

And where do I get that? Is there anything that truly turns into a timeless endeavour when I'm doing it?

Well, yeah kinda. Songwriting. Seconds, minutes, hours, half days literally vanish. No tiredness, a direct plug into the noosphere. Creativity is unbridled in this activity. I don't have to try, a few notes on the keyboard, the vision is there, and the lyrics roll out.

Interesting.

No comments:

Blog Archive