Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Going Deep

Some people like to go down there for a taste now and again
Accidental tourists in the deep spots

Where lilac and ochre currents spiral, form,
Motivate
Disspate

Others don't like it
Too dark
Shapes and shadows
Obfuscate
Occlude
Frighten

Then, me.

I live for going deep.

I *want* to know your story
What makes you tick
What you *think* makes you tick
What is *aware* of what makes you tick
What Is.

Without that depth, you can have:
Rationality.
Or Rationality plus an Emotional Framework.

Thing is, Rationality is subject to collapse.
Better put, as an object is it subject to it's own disollution from whence it came.
You know, the Subject.

Science = How
Spirit = Why

Why does the tea kettle boil?
Science: because of the heat acting on the liquid....
Spirit: because my heart just broke and I needed the salve of tea and ritual.

My continual searching has grated Ipup.
But as dbm highlighted tonite, it's part of who I am.

What a dialogue tonite.
The buffet of gifts that god has given us
Love, beauty, truth

Things that dbm might not feel comfortable talking about with others
But is ok talking about with me

Because I like to go deep.
And he *is* deep.
Love that man.

Namaste

No comments:

Blog Archive