Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Calvin Stead, 1962 - 2013, Rest in Peace.

Calvin Stead, July 7, 1962 - February 19, 2013, Rest in Peace. 

The following - below the line - is from my sister, Cal's wife, Kris Stead.

I will write my own thoughts about my hero, teacher, friend, and brother in law soon, but this deserves to shine alone. To all of you who were lucky enough to know Cal in his life, please hold him, Kristi, Molly and Anna in your hearts, say a prayer or tip a glass to him.
=================
Hello all,

It is with great sadness that I write to let you know that Cal passed away today. We saw him off on his final journey; he was surrounded by love and was at peace.

We will have a service in North Vancouver. We thank you all for your kind, loving messages to Cal and all of us. We also thank you so much for your prayers - it meant a lot.

with love,

Kris, Anna and Molly

No comments:

Blog Archive