Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Perpetual Motion Machine (Define Apophasis)









{Whatever I have,  whatever I am,  can only be described by what I am not.  Ape faces in the crowd.

There,  and there and

There.

My thoughts like taffy,  reaching out and connecting:

You, and you,  and

You.

Indra's net,  everyday,  everything is everything.  Which can be overwhelming.  Maybe that's why I try to catch it all.

The Ape Face in the crowd.  This is the Invisible Gorilla gone mad.  Problem is,  I see him everywhere,  and I connect him with him with

Him.

And the Muse sits whispering sweet some-things into my ear which i gently take apart and put together in words, pictures,  letters, and  laughter. Laughter which elevates and equalizes the many and hurts (almost irreparably but penultimately) - the few.}

//All of the above from a juxtaposition - a lady with a Hello Kitty doll and a real cat scratching post - the perfect photo shot - lost.  I followed her with my peripheral vision up the stairs,   tried and tried again to get the shot to express the the juxtaposition which was somehow part of the apophasis that defines the undefinable,  expresses me through the not-me.

Couldn't get the shot,  lost forever

Turned the music back on,  and kept my eye out for more Ape Faces out there.

They're everywhere.

Everywhere.

#deconstructionavailableviashadechaser@gmail.com

No comments:

Blog Archive