Friday, February 22, 2013

Cal Stead's Obituary

Cal Stead's Obituary.

Thanks everybody for all your notes, messages, emails, FB's. Your support has been priceless.

I lucked into the sibling lottery. All my sisters are angels, and one (no names KRISTI) is an iron angel. Grace and grit, cotton and steel; you choose the metaphor or simile. Must include a heart as wide as the world and a will that is unbreakable and indomitable. Spiritual bamboo. Strength and flexibility. I'll stop now.

I've read and continue to read everything from you all. If I haven't responded, please don't take it personally, just been a lot going on.

Cal liked to bug me about how much time I spent on Social Media, so it's perfectly ironic (yes, ironic, Cal) that I continue the discourse about him here.

Cal's obituary will be in the following media:

Time Colonist - tomorrow, Saturday February 23 and Sunday February 24
North Shore News - Sunday, February 24
Vancouver Sun - tomorrow, Saturday February 23
Vancouver Province - Sunday, February 24

May you all be filled with loving kindness.

Jerry

No comments:

Blog Archive