Sunday, August 30, 2009

Up and down, in and out

That summarizes tonite's sit; watching the breath.

Several insights: my sleepiness is both physical as well as a gatekeeper. It keeps the self going; rallying against it to stay awake I am resisting what is. Going with the flow puts me in a stupor or asleep. Its there; Dragonsloth; keeper of the passages to source behind the fog of drowse.

In and out. Fading in and out with my eyes half open; I think they remain half open, but DS hits and I literally see images from a dream in front of me and then

I'm back and it's good and I'm clear for a couple of seconds and then

I'm coming out of a picture show

Dream fading into wake fading into dream.

Sleep is my koan - both from an advaita vendata teaching perspective, as well as dealing with it day to day, and within the day, minute to minute when it hits.

Breath - the out was long and thin, the in short and round with a flat bottem; then changing so the in was long and the out short and light. These corresponded with thoughts and changes interior-ally, but I can't rememer what the they were.

No comments:

Blog Archive