Friday, August 14, 2009

Sort of, and Not Really

A shitty day that has blossomed well.



Connections made ~ the path of awakening does show points of integration; bloated stomach and plugged ears from swimming are not just isolated events, but indicators of what's going on in my whole me.



The insight that I project my shittiness onto those around me. THEIR actions are what's pissing me off. THEIR shortfallings, and then, as my bitchiness becomes more transparent, even the understanding that it's not them but that's how it FEELS anyways.



And the long slow, inexorable taper into the non-dual. It funnels down after a nap and reading Radiant mind that it can all come back to two legs of my triangle - expansion, contraction.



Great point from Peter Fenner in the reading today - simple pointer back to Source - do I like or dislike what I am doing right now?



Recognition that Source can be identified as the place where like and dislike don't exist. Or co-exist in their non-existence.

No comments:

Blog Archive