Monday, November 23, 2009

Dragonsloth, my old foe

Traz, you're done here
Excised from the evening farewell to the day
You're a friend that heals and poisons - how then, do I trust you?

You were brought in by an ally from the West;
He was well meaning
And the rest of the family - those that know you for who you are -
Acquiesced for the greater good

But what is good here?
With you - rested but cloudy
Without you - Dragonsloth is more insidious and doesn't beg for entry as much as just settles in

The intuition behind this all
Is *the* behind this all
With a kind of leaning kick
The serpent twitches the leg
And for now I can see both Dragonsoth, and Traz, and that which sees it all

For now, the decision to seems good Traz
But I know from experience that cutting off friends can have unintended consquences.

I wonder.

No comments:

Blog Archive